When I ask people, what is the hardest part about living a healthy lifestyle?
Most responses consist of:
- I don’t have the time
- It’s too hard
- I don’t want to eat the same food every day
- I don’t know where to start
My tips consist of:
- Keep your meals simple, don’t over complicate them, and make it fun. Find some of your favorite bloggers and use their recipes to get started.
- Mix it up, don’t eat the same meals over and over, this will only lead to you being bored with your meals, and most likely going to give up since you aren’t satisfied.
- Stay away from diets, they never work, they just stress you out, and are not attainable long term!
- Focus on eating real food, minimal consumption of processed foods, and refined sugars and drink lots of water.
- Meal prepping on Sunday so that you can stick to your healthy lifestyle, save money, and also prevent food waste.
These ground turkey asian lettuce wraps are one of my favorites to prepare when I need something quick, delicious, and satisfying. They are pretty much fool proof, all you need to do is sauté your ground turkey with coconut aminos, ghee, ginger, garlic, chili sauce, sesame oil, everything but the bagel sesame seed seasoning for 5-7 minutes. Add to butter lettuce, more everything but the bagel sesame seed seasoning, cilantro, and cabbage.
Here are some other 15 minute meals you may like:
Ground Turkey Asian Lettuce Wraps
- 1 lb Buy Ranch Direct Ground Turkey
- 1 tbsp Fourth and Heart California garlic ghee Sub any oil you use
- 1/3 cup diced onions
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce sub chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp everything but the bagel sesame seed seasoning
- 1/2 cup cabbage
- 1 package Butter lettuce
- Add ghee to pan and heat
- Add onions and sauté with salt and pepper for 5-7 minutes
- Add ground turkey with coconut aminos, garlic, chili garlic sauce, minced garlic, everything but the bagel sesame seed seasoning, and cook for 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink
- Add to butter lettuce, top with cilantro, avocado, and more everything but the bagel sesame seed seasoning