Baked Feta Pasta Trend:
This baked feta pasta trend is all over the internet right now. And since it looked so easy, I figured why not try it out! But of course I wanted to throw my own spin to it. And so this Greek style baked feta pasta/dip was born.
Ingredients you will need:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green olives
- Artichoke hearts
- Garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Greek style feta cheese
- Fresh basil
- A box of your favorite pasta ( I used Jovial Foods Grain Free Cassava Fusilli)
How to prepare:
I added cherry tomatoes, olives, artichokes, garlic cloves, salt + pepper, olive oil to a baking dish. Drizzle the mixture with olive oil and mix it all up. And then add the block of feta cheese to the middle of the dish, drizzle with more olive oil, and salt + pepper. Bake 350 F for 35 minutes. But if you want a little more crisp feel free to broil for a few minutes, just keep an eye on it, so it doesn’t burn.
Cooking the pasta:
While the feta is baking, cook pasta according to box instructions. And once done drain the water, drizzle with some olive oil so the pasta doesn’t stick together. And once the baked feta is done, mix the pasta into the mix, and top with fresh basil.
Making it as a dip:
And this also is a great appetizer option and can be enjoyed as a dip option. Once the baked feta is done baking, sprinkle with the fresh basil, and dive right in with sourdough bread or crackers.
I can’t wait for you to try this Greek baked feta pasta dish. And if you make it tag me on Instagram so I can see your creations.
Here are some other recipes you may love too:
Greek Baked Feta Pasta or Dip:
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 1/2 cup chopped artichokes
- 10 garlic cloves
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 8 oz block Greek feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh Basil
- 1 8 oz box of your favorite pasta I used Jovial Foods Grain Free Cassava Fusilli
- Add cherry tomatoes, olives, artichokes, garlic cloves, salt + pepper, olive to a baking dish, and mix it all up
- Place block of feta in the middle, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Bake 350 F for 35 minutes
- While feta is baking cook pasta according to box instructions
- Drain pasta and drizzle with some olive oil to prevent pasta from sticking together
- Once the baked feta is done, top with chopped fresh basil
- If making the pasta dish, mix in the cooked pasta to the baked feta mix ( I transferred it all to a large bowl to prevent making a mess)
- If enjoying it as a dip, dip into the baked feta mixture with your favorite sourdough bread or crackers