Flourless Almond Butter Cookies:
If you are looking for an easy and delicious cookie to bake then try these flourless almond butter cookies. And they only require 7 ingredients and about 10 minutes to prepare.
Ingredients you will need:
- Large pasture raised eggs
- Almond butter or any type of nut or seed butter
- Vanilla extract
- Brown sugar or any type of sugar you use
- Baking soda
- Dark chocolate gems (code: Melissa saves you 15% off purchase)
- Flakey sea salt
How to prepare:
These cookies are super easy to prepare. Add the egg to a bowl and whisk. And then add in the vanilla extract, brown sugar, almond butter, baking soda, and mix it all up. But make sure before adding in your almond butter, you mix up your almond butter really well. Because the more oily your almond butter is, the more your cookies will spread out when baking. Lastly, fold in your chocolate gems.
With a Tbsp ice cream scoop, scoop out about 1-1.5 Tbsp of batter, and gently form into cookies. Place on a lined baking sheet, and bake 350 F for 8-10 minutes. If you like a more gooey, undercooked cookie I would cook between 7-8 minutes. And if you like a bit of a crunch on the outside and gooey in the middle, cook for 10 minutes. And once they are done baking, let rest for about 5 minutes before transferring to a wired rack.
How to store:
I like to store in an airtight container on the counter for up to 3-4 days. But you could also freeze if you want them to last longer.
Here are some other yummy cookie recipes to check out:
Flourless Almond Butter Cookies
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup almond butter Substitute any type of nut or seed butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar Substitute coconut sugar, maple sugar, or any type of sugar you use
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate gems substitute any type of chocolate you dig
- 1 tsp flakey salt for topping
- In a medium bowl whisk egg
- Add sugar, vanilla extract, baking soda, almond butter, and mix
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Use a about 1 1/2 Tbsp of batter to form cookies
- Add to lined baking sheet
- Bake 350 F for 8-10 minutes (cook for 8 minutes if you look a bit undercooked)
- Once done sprinkle flakey salt on top
- Let rest on baking sheet for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wired cooling rack