Brownie Bat Bliss Balls:
Here is a SPOOKtacular idea for Halloween, brownie bat bliss balls. Fun fact, before cake pops got super popular, I used to create a variety of cake pops for different family parties. It was something I had so much fun doing, but they were not the healthy type of cake pops. But I have figured out how to still make my cake pops or bliss balls but in a healthier way.
Ingredients you will need:
- Soaked cashews
- Cacao powder
- Coconut oil
- Medjool dates
- Chocolate chips
- Googly eyes ( I bought mine off amazon)
- Gluten-free Oreo type cookies (I found mine at Mother’s Market)
- Optional add in: Vital Proteins Unflavored Collagen Peptides
Steps to making your bats:
First, I soaked my cashews overnight, in the morning I rinsed and drained my cashews. Next, add the rest of the ingredients to food processor, and process for about a minute. Then let your batter sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Once your batter has chilled in refrigerator, roll into balls, dip in melted chocolate, add your google eyes, and cookie bat wings.
How to store bliss balls:
I store mine in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a few days, if they last that long that is.
Brownie Bat Blissballs
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4-5 medjool dates
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Googly eyes
- 6-8 Kinnitoos Chocolate Vanilla Sandwich Cream Cookies bought mine at mother’s market
- Add everything (except chocolate chips, cookies, eyes) in food processor and process.
- Store in fridge for 30 minutes
- Roll Into balls
- Dip in melted chocolate, add eyes, bat wings, and store In fridge.