Strawberry bruschetta air fried salmon:
If you are looking for a light and refreshing meal to make this summer, then this strawberry bruschetta air fried salmon is a must!
First step is to prepare your strawberry mint bruschetta:
I like to meal prep a big batch of the strawberry mint bruschetta on Sunday in order to be able to add it to a variety of meals throughout the week. This way it keeps eating leftovers exciting and allows for a variety of meal creations. I like to add this strawberry mint bruschetta to chicken tacos, dipping it with my homemade air fried cinnamon sugar chips, air fried plantains, on sweet potato crostini’s, but especially on some air fried salmon.
How to prepare the mint bruschetta:
Chop the strawberries into bite size pieces. But don’t make them too small or else they will get soggy quicker. Then add the chopped mint, olive oil, salt + pepper, balsamic vinegar to a bowl, and mix. I like to let mine chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. But it is also great served at room temperature.
Once you are done prepping your strawberry mint bruschetta, start preparing your air fried salmon.
How to prepare the air fried salmon:
- I used about 4-6 oz wild caught salmon filets
- I added some avocado oil to each filet along with salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle some Manuka honey (omit if doing Whole30) on each filet along with 1/2 tbsp of Primal Kitchen Foods spicy brown mustard
- Add to your air fryer and set to 370F for 12-15 minutes (do less time if don’t like it cooked well done)
- Once done transfer to a plate and drizzle balsamic vinegar on top
Air fried salmon with strawberry mint bruschetta
- 2 4-6 oz wild caught salmon filets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Spicy Brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp Manuka honey omit if doing Whole30
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
Strawberry Mint Bruschetta
- 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup diced Mint
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Celtic sea salt
- Bruschetta: Add they diced strawberries, mint, olive oil, Celtic sea salt to a bowl, mix, and store in the refrigerator for about an hour to chill
- Salmon: Add all the ingredients to the salmon and add to your air fryer
- Air fry 370 F for 12-15 minutes
- Top with the strawberry mint bruschetta and drizzle balsamic vinegar on top