Fun fact, I am not a huge huge fan of bruschetta, only because something about chunks of tomatoes kind of gross me out. I know what you all are thinking… I am strange. I love ketchup, tomato sauce, tomato soup, but you throw chunks of tomatoes in front of me, I am like “yeah no thanks.” So I remixed the classic bruschetta into a version I can get down with on the regular, STRAWBERRY MINT BRUSCHETTA. This recipe only requires 4 ingredients for the bruschetta and is a fool proof recipe.
This is the perfect appetizer or side dish for your summertime BBQ’s, pool parties, game night, that will leave your guest reaching for more!
Here is what you will need for the strawberry bruschetta:
- Fresh organic strawberries
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Simply add all ingredients to a bowl, mix, and store in the refrigerator to chill before serving.
How I plan to use my strawberry mint bruschetta for the week:
- On my air fried salmon as a garnish
- In chicken tacos
- On sweet potato crostini’s as an appetizer
I can’t wait for you all to try this combination and let me know what you think.
Strawberry Mint Bruschetta
- 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup diced Mint
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 medium sweet potato
- Add they diced strawberries, mint, olive oil, Celtic sea salt to a bowl and mix
- Store in the refrigerator for an hour before serving
- Peel and cut your sweet potato into 1 inch thick rounds and bake 400 for 20-25 minutes
- Top your sweet potato crostini's with some goat cheese, strawberry bruschetta, and fresh mint on top