Macadamia Mylk Chia + Hemp Seed Pudding:
One of my favorite breakfast to meal prep is chia + hemp seed pudding. Because I love how easy it is to prepare, makes for an easy on-the-go breakfast, and the flavor combinations are endless. And it is basically a recipe you can’t mess up.
Ingredients you will need:
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Flaxseed meal
- Homemade Macadamia mylk (use whatever plant-based mylk you have on hand)
- Optional if you want some sweetness to it: maple syrup, date syrup, coconut sugar
- Toppings: any nut butter, blueberry chia jam, fresh fruit
How to make chia + hemp pudding:
Making the chia + hemp seed pudding is super easy. I add the chia seeds, flaxseed meal, hemp seeds, cinnamon, macadamia mylk, and if using sweetener to a bowl, and mix. I let mine sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight. And in the morning I top with nut butter and blueberry jam. But feel free to add whatever toppings you prefer to your pudding.
How to store:
I store mine in individual mason jars especially when meal prepping them for the week. And I store in the refrigerator. And in the morning I add my toppings and enjoy.
Macadamia Mylk Chia + Hemp Blueberry Pudding
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 1/2 cup macadamia nut mylk
- Mix everything and let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight
- Add in any nut or seed butter of choice,some blueberry chia jam, or fresh fruit