Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup:
This creamy, 8 ingredient, instant pot cauliflower soup is a big hug in a bowl. This soup is super simple to prepare and only takes about 10 minutes to prepare.
Ingredients you will need:
- Garlic ghee (substitute avocado oil and 1-2 tsp minced garlic)
- Cream cheese
- Chicken bone broth or vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper
- Garnish: bacon, green onions, and cheese
How to make:
First I added my trivet to the pot, I placed the cauliflower on the trivet, and poured the bone broth into pot. Next, I closed the instant pot, sealed the valve, and set to steam function for 4 minutes. Once it was done I quick released the pressure. And lastly,I removed the trivet, added cream cheese, garlic ghee, salt + pepper, and spinach. With my immersion blender, I blended until I got my desired consistency. But if you don’t have an immersion blender you can transfer everything to a blender and blend.
I topped my soup with some cooked bacon, cheese, and green onions.
This soup basically taste like a potato soup without the potatoes. So if you are into that type of soup, you will definitely love this keto friendly version.
Check out these other instant pot soups:
Instant Pot Vegetable and Chicken Soup
Instant Pot Beef Stew With Mashed Potatoes
Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 heaping Tbsp garlic ghee sub avocado oil and 1-2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1-2 cups chicken bone broth use 1 cup if you want it nice and thick
- 1 1/2 cup spinach
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 2-3 slices cooked bacon
- 1 Tbsp green onions
- Add trivet to instant pot, add cauliflower, bone broth, close instant pot seal valve and set to steam for 4 minutes
- Once done quick release pressure and remove the trivet
- Add salt + pepper, ghee, cream cheese, spinach, and with an immersion blender blend to desired consistency
- Top with cheese, green onions, and bacon