Instant Pot Bruschetta Ranch Chicken:
If you want an easy weeknight dinner option, try out this instant pot ranch bruschetta chicken. It’s super simple to make, takes less than 30 minutes to make, and can be meal prepped ahead of time for the busy work week.
Ingredients you will need:
- Chicken breast
- Trader Joes Brushetta sauce
- Primal Kitchen Foods Ranch
- Spiralized zucchini noodles
How to make in instant pot:
It doesn’t get easier than this friends. Add everything to instant pot, cover, and set to poultry for 8 minutes. One done let the pressure release naturally for about 10-12 minutes. If you don’t have an instant pot don’t worry you can still make it over stove top or in a crockpot. If making over stove top just add everything to a large pan and cook until chicken is no longer pink (about 7-8 minutes). Crockpot, I would do on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
What spiralizer do I use?
I have been using my Paderno spiralizer for years. I bought mine off amazon but now a days there are so many different one’s out there so I would suggest just finding the most affordable one for you.
Meal prep ahead of time:
I like to meal prep a big batch of this chicken on Sunday. Because not only does it taste delicious warmed but it is equally delicious eaten cold. If I am meal prepping this on Sunday I do not add to my zucchini noodles until the day I plan on eating because the zoodles will get soggy.
Instant Pot Bruschetta Ranch Chicken
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 container bruschetta from Trader Joe’s
- 1 bottle Primal Kitchen Foods ranch
- 3 zucchini’s spiralized
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces
- Pour the bruschetta and ranch over chicken
- Mix cover instant pot and set to poultry for 8 minutes
- Let pressure release naturally and serve over zoodles