I decided to take two of my favorite loves, BBQ sauce and BBQ ranch dressing to create the tastiest BBQ chicken. This recipe is super easy to prepare and only requires 4 ingredients to make. This is a perfect weeknight meal when you need something quick and tasty. I typically will meal prep mine on Sunday’s so that when I get home from work it only takes me 5 minutes to put together a dinner.
What you are going to need includes:
- Buy Ranch Direct chicken breast
- Primal Kitchen Foods BBQ sauce
- Primal Kitchen Foods BBQ ranch dressing
- Bonafide Provisions chicken bone broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
You are going to add all the ingredients to you instant pot, mix, close instant pot, seal valve, set instant pot to manual high pressure for 10 minutes. Once done let the pressure release naturally (10-15 minutes) and shred with two forks.
I turned mine into a fresh BBQ chicken salad and I added; diced jicama, pineapple, pumpkin seeds, super greens, and drizzled the BBQ ranch dressing on top.
Instant pot bbq chicken
- 3 chicken breast
- 1 jar Primal kitchen foods bbq sauce
- 1/2 jar Primal kitchen bbq ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Bonafide Provisions chicken bone broth
- Salt + pepper
- Add chicken breast to instant pot
- Pour the bbq sauce over chicken
- Pour 1/2 jar of the bbq ranch dressing
- Add bone broth, salt + pepper
- Cover instant pot, seal valve, and set to manual high pressure for 10 minutes
- Once done let pressure release naturally (15 minutes)