How to make spaghetti squash in instant pot:
If you haven’t tried making your spaghetti squash in your instant pot yet you all need to get on it. We all know the struggle is real when it comes to trying to cut a raw spaghetti squash right? I have to wait for Todd to come home to cut mine because it is always a battle with the squash and knife for me. But making it in the instant pot I don’t have to worry about struggling to cut it.
How to cook it:
I add one cup of water to my instant pot along with the trivet that comes with the instant pot. And then I add the whole spaghetti squash to the trivet. Yup you heard me right, place the WHOLE spaghetti squash in and no you don’t need to puncture the squash.
Then close the instant pot, seal the valve, and set to manual high pressure for 15 minutes. And once it is done you can either release pressure or let the pressure release naturally (10-15 minutes).
How to make the “pasta”
Carefully remove the spaghetti squash from the instant pot and place on a cutting board. With a sharp knife, cut in half, and remove the middle part with the seeds. And then take a fork and run throughout the squash in order to create the “noodles.”
How to use spaghetti squash:
There are so many options to use up your spaghetti squash “pasta.” Check out these various recipes using the spaghetti squash.
How to cook spaghetti squash in instant pot
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 cup water
- Add 1 cup of water to instant pot
- Add the trivet
- Place the spaghetti squash whole onto the trivet
- Cover your instant pot, seal valve, and set to manual high pressure for 15 minutes
- Once done let pressure release naturally (10-15 minutes) or you can release pressure once done
- Carefully remove from instant pot
- Cut in half
- Scrape out the middle part with the seeds
- Take a fork and run through the squash to create the “noodles”