We love burgers and fries over here. So pretty much once or twice a month I make sure to meal prep some sort of burgers and fries for a meal prep meal. The nice thing about these burgers, is you could use leftovers in a variety of meals.
Some ideas for using these chicken burger patties in a variety of leftover meals:
- Burger bowls
- You can crumble the burger patty to create a meat sauce to go over pasta
- Good old burger with all the fixings
When I make my patties I like to saute all my veggies in a pan with some oil or ghee. This gives the burgers extra flavor, but this step is totally optional. If you are pressed for time just throw all the ingredients in a bowl, mix with your hands, form your patties, and cook a couple minutes each side on your grill pan.
Now for the air fried sweet potato fries, if you don’t have an air fryer yet, I recommend you look into purchasing one. Just having the crispy fries alone is what sold me on getting one. There are a lot of options out there to purchase, but the one I use and love is the Gourmia. It is super easy to use, just cut up your fries, spray some avocado oil on them, add some meat and potato seasoning, add to air fryer, set to 370 and cook 15-20 minutes shaking half way through.
- 1 lb ground Buy Ranch Direct chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 jalapeno deseeded
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/4 of a small red onion
- 1/3 of a large zucchini
- 1-2 tbsp Primal Palate meat and potato seasoning
- Add all the veggies to a food processor and pulse a couple times. Make sure to not over process since the veggies will turn into mush.
- Add to a pan with avocado oil and saute for a few minutes.
- Once veggie mixture is cooled, add to ground chicken with seasoning, and mix with your hands
- Form into patties
- Add to a grill pan with avocado oil and cook a couple minutes each side
- Serve with air fried sweet potato fries
- Sweet potatoes peeled and diced into fries
- Spray with some avocado oil
- Season with Primal Palate meat and potato seasoning
- Cook on 370 for 20 minutes, flipping half way