Strawberry bruschetta air fried salmon:
If you are looking for a light and refreshing meal to make this summer, then this air fried Italian cream cheese strawberry bruschetta salmon is a must!
First step is to prepare your strawberry mint bruschetta:
I like to meal prep a big batch of the strawberry mint bruschetta on Sunday in order to be able to add it to a variety of meals throughout the week. This way it keeps eating leftovers exciting and allows for a variety of meal creations. I like to add this strawberry mint bruschetta to chicken tacos, dipping it with my homemade air fried cinnamon sugar chips, air fried plantains, on sweet potato crostini’s, but especially on some air fried salmon.
How to prepare the mint bruschetta:
Chop the strawberries into bite size pieces. But don’t make them too small or else they will get soggy quicker. Then add the chopped mint, olive oil, salt + pepper, balsamic vinegar to a bowl, and mix. I like to let mine chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. But it is also great served at room temperature.
Once you are done prepping your strawberry mint bruschetta, start preparing your air fried salmon.
How to prepare the air fried salmon:
- I used about 4-6 oz wild caught salmon filets
- I added some garlic avocado oil to each filet along with salt and pepper to taste
- Added an even layer of cashew cream cheese
- Add Italian nut crumbs on top
- Add to your air fryer and set to 380°F for 12 minutes (do less time if don’t like it cooked well done)
- Once done transfer to a plate and top with fresh strawberry mint bruschetta
And if you don’t have an air fryer, you can bake the salmon too. Follow the same directions for air frying and bake 400°F for 12-15 minutes. But the cook time will depend on how you take your salmon, I like mine well done.
Air Fried Italian Cream Cheese Salmon with Strawberry Mint Bruschetta
Ingredients for salmon:
- 1 4-6 oz wild caught red sockeye salmon
- Garlic avocado oil spray substitute any oil you use
- 2 Tbsp cashew cream cheese substitute any type of cream cheese you use
- 2 Tbsp Italian Nut crumbs substitute Italian bread crumbs, panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp strawberry mint bruschetta
- Spray wild caught salmon with garlic avocado oil spray
- Add an even layer of cashew cream cheese on top of salmon
- Top with Italian nut crumbs
- Add to a greased air fryer dish and bake 380 for 12 minutes
- Top with fresh strawberry mint bruschetta
Strawberry mint bruschetta
- 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup diced Mint
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Add the diced strawberries mint, olive oil, fleur de sel salt, balsamic vinegar to a bowl and mix
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving