My frittatas got a makeover with these grab and go muffin frittatas. Something about muffin form just makes me happy! Not to mention it is way easier to eat these while driving into work. I personally eat mine cold, but you can reheat in the morning while you are getting ready for work.
You can switch up the flavor combo every week to keep it exciting and not get bored with your breakfast’s. This is what I included in these muffins:
- Diced broccoli
- Diced mushrooms
- Cherry tomatoes diced
- 5 Pederson’s Natural farms Whole30 approved breakfast sausage
A time saving tip of mine is to add everything to a food processor and let the food processor do the dicing for you. Not only is it quicker but it allows for everything to be same size which assures everything gets cooked at the same time.
Veggie and sausage egg muffins
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced broccoli
- 5 sugar free breakfast sausage
- ¼ cup diced cherry tomatoes
- ⅓ cup diced onion
- 6 pasture raised eggs
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 1 tsp California garlic ghee
- Saute veggies and sausage with ghee for 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl with salt + pepper and add in veggie and sausage mixture.
- Add to lined muffin tins and bake 350 for 25 minutes.