Veggie and bacon frittata
- 4 Mushrooms
- 1/2 Zucchini
- 10-12 Cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Cilantro
- 1/4 cup Onions
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 4 slices cooked @pedersonsfarms sugar free bacon
- Salt + pepper
- 1 Tbsp @fourthandheart California garlic ghee
- 6 pasture raised eggs.
- Add all veggies to food processor and pulse 2-3 times.
- Add to pan with ghee and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add greens and cook until wilted. In separate bowl whisk eggs with salt + pepper.
- Add veggies, cooked bacon, to eggs, mix.
- Pour in an 8x8 baking dish and and bake 350 for 30 minutes.