Superfood trail mix chocolate bark:
I wanted to make my own superfood trail mix chocolate bark. Because it allows me to tailor it to my liking. And I had to add all my favorites such as: pumpkin seeds, almond, sugar-free cranberries, and Philosophie superfood cacao.
Ingredients you will need:
- Cacao butter
- Cacao Magic (substitute cacao)
- Maple sugar, coconut sugar, or maple syrup
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sugar-free dried cranberries
How to prepare:
I add everything to a small sauce pan and melt. But make sure to stir throughout because it will burn If you let it just melt without stirring. Then I pour on a lined baking sheet and refrigerate for up to an hour. Once the bark has hardened, using a sharp knife I do a rough chop to create bite size pieces.
How to store:
I like to store mine in the freezer in an airtight container. When I am in the mood for one, I let it sit at room temperature for a minute and enjoy. But you can also store in the refrigerator too.
Feel free to use whatever toppings you prefer to yours. The possibilities are endless for this one.
Superfood Trail Mix Chocolate Bark
- 1 cup cacao butter
- 1/3 cup Philosophie cacao magic substitute cacao
- 1/4 cup maple sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sugar-free dried cranberries
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Melt your cacao butter, sugar, and cacao magic in a small sauce pan
- Add In almonds, mix
- Pour in a lined baking dish
- Top with pumpkin seeds, cranberries, and sprinkle salt
- Refrigerate for an hour
- With a sharp knife chop