There is no denying it, I have the BIGGEST sweet tooth. I am the type of girl that needs something sweet after my dinner and I have no shame in my game. I am not a fan of apple pie, but I am a fan of these stuffed apples with a date stuffing. These take no time to prepare and you can even meal prep these on Sunday so that you have something to enjoy throughout your week nights.
You are going to first prepare your date stuffing:
- Pumpkin seeds
- Coconut oil
- Primal Palates Maple sugar (sub coconut sugar)
- Vanilla extract
Add everything to a food processor and pulse a few times. You want your date mixture to resemble a sand like consistency.
Cut your apples in half and scoop out a little bit of the middle of the apple so that you can add your date mixture. Stuff your apples, add to a baking dish, and bake 400 for 25-30 minutes. Once done drizzle with some raw coconut butter.
- 3 apples
- 1/2 cup date lady dates
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 healing Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Primal Palate maple sugar Sub coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Cut your apples in half and with a small ice scream scooped scoop out a little bit of the middle.
- Add the pecans, pumpkin seeds, coconut oil, vanilla extract, maple sugar, dates, cinnamon to food processor and pulse a couple times.
- Stuff your apples with date mixture
- Bake 400 for 25-30 minutes.
- Drizzle with raw coconut butter.