If you are new to the bliss ball making let me fill you in. These are the perfect on-the-go snack or treat for those busy day’s. I tend to make a fresh batch every week because I would rather snack on these than other things loaded with sugars and unnecessary ingredients that will wreck havoc on my digestion. The flavor combinations are endless which is why I love making these, I never get bored.
One of my favorite flavor combinations I have made are these snicker doodle pecan bliss balls.
What you will need:
- Soaked dates
- Raw pecans
- Raw pumpkin seeds
- Unsweetened coconut
- Vanilla extract
- Georgia Grinder’s Pecan butter
- Coconut butter
- Hemp seeds
- Primal Palate’s Cinnamon sugar cookie seasoning (sub coconut sugar or maple sugar, and cinnamon)
- Almond flour
- Optional: filtered water if the dough is too thick
You are going to add all your ingredients into a food processor and process for about 10 seconds.
You want the dough to resemble sand like consistency, be sticky, and easily able to form into balls when rolled. If your dough is too dry, add 1 tablespoon at a time of filtered water, and repeat until you get your desired consistency. If the dough is too wet, simple add 1 tablespoon more of almond flour at a time, until you reach your desired consistency.
Then you will roll into balls and roll into Primal Palate’s cinnamon sugar cookie seasoning and store in freezer or refrigerator. I prefer mine in the freezer and eaten at room temperature.
Snickerdoodle pecan blissballs
- 2 medjool dates
- 2 Tbsp coconut butter
- 1/3 cup pecan butter
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Primal Palate's cinnamon sugar cookie extra for coating balls
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw coconut shreds
- 2 tsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp water
- Add all ingredients to food processor and process for 10 seconds
- Roll into balls and then roll into more cinnamon sugar cookie
- Store in fridge or freezer.