Peppermint Brownie Bliss Balls:
Peppermint brownie bliss balls the perfect grab and go snack or after dinner treat. I love having a stash of some sort of no bake dessert in my freezer. They are super convenient and not to mention EXTRA delicious. Every week I like to switch up my flavor combinations based off what my body is craving, and this week it was all about peppermint brownies! Especially because its that time of the year where all things peppermint are thrown in your face.
What you will need for these includes:
- Raw cashews soaked over night, rinsed, and drained
- Soaked dates
- Philosophie cacao magic (sub regular cacao)
- Vanilla extract
- Peppermint extract
- Coconut oil
- Cacao nibs
How to prepare the bliss balls:
You are going to add all the ingredients to a food processor and process for about 10-15 seconds until you reach your desired consistency.
Some tips for best consistency:
You want the dough to be sticky enough to easily roll into balls. If it is too wet add in some more cacao magic, if it is too dry add in 1 tablespoon of filtered water until you reach desired consistency. I like to let my batter harden a bit before rolling into balls, so I will add to freezer for about 15-30 minutes, but this step is optional.
Roll them up:
Then roll into balls and enjoy! I store mine in my freezer in my Stasher Bags.
Peppermint Brownie Bliss Balls
- 1 cup soaked cashews I soak overnight and drain water before using
- 1/4 cup Philosophie Cacao Magic substitute regular cacao
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4-5 large medjool dates
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add everything in food processor and process.
- Store in fridge for 30 minutes, roll into balls, store in an airtight container in fridge or freezer.