We are nearing the end of peach season and I got the perfect peaches delivered, so I wanted to get my fix in before peaches are gone until next year. And so I decided to make a batch of my peaches n cream chia, flaxseed, and hemp seed pudding for the week.
Chia, flaxseed, and hemp seed pudding:
I like to combine chia seeds, flaxseed meal, and hemp seed to create a hearty pudding that will leave be satiated for a few hours. But its totally up to your personal preference, if you want to just stick to chia seeds then do so.
Ingredients you will need:
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Flaxseed meal
- Coconut milk
- Vanilla extract
- Optional: maple syrup if you want it on the sweeter side (I didn’t use any in mine)
How to prepare:
Making this pudding is simple and a great option for meal prepping ahead of time. I typically make mine on Sunday so that I have it all set for a quick grab and go meal during my busy work week. Add all the ingredients to a large bowl, whisk together, add to a large Weck jar, and refrigerate overnight.
What to add to pudding:
For my pudding I added some diced peaches, keto butter (substitute any nut/seed butter), and a dollop of dairy-free peaches and cashew butter yogurt. But feel free to add whatever type of topping you prefer, the possibilities are endless.
Peaches n Cream Chia, Flaxseed, and Hemp Seed Pudding
- 1 13.5 fl oz. can coconut milk sub any plant based mylk you have
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup flaxseed meal
- Optional: 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Add everything to a bowl and mix
- Transfer to Weck jar and store in refrigerator overnight
- In morning transfer to bowl, add diced peaches, dairy-free peach and cashew butter yogurt, and nut/seed butter