No bake turkey cookies:
These no bake turkey cookies are the perfect no fuss Thanksgiving dessert! And they are super easy to throw together if you need something last minute.
What you’ll need:
- Gluten free chocolate sandwich cookies or any type of chocolate sandwich cookies you like.
- Candy corn
- Candy eyes (I bought mine off Amazon)
- Chocolate of choice for melting (I used this chocolate)
How to prepare the turkey cookies:
Pull apart the sandwich cookies and add 5 candy corns to the filling. And if you want to assure the candy corn adheres, add some melted chocolate to the tips, to help them stick better. Then carefully sandwich the cookie, making sure it adheres. If needed, add some melted chocolate to the cookie, to help it adhere to the other half. And next, add some melted chocolate to the back of 2 candy eyes, and stick on the cookie. Add some melted chocolate to the back of one candy corn and stick on the cookie, below the eyes, for the waddle. But you can also use an orange chocolate chip or chocolate chip too for the waddle.
Storing the cookies:
And if you are prepping this turkey cookies in advance. Keep them stored in an airtight container until ready to enjoy!
No Bake Turkey Cookies
Ingredients you will need:
- Favorite chocolate sandwich cookies I used a gluten free + dairy free one
- Candy corn
- Candy eyes
- Melted chocolate of choice
How to make them:
- Take apart your cookie sandwich
- Press in 5 candy corns into the filling. You can also dip the ends in melted chocolate to help them adhere better to cookie.
- Carefully place the other half of cookie on top
- Add melted chocolate to back of candy eyes and place on cookie
- Add melted chocolate to back of candy corn and place below the eyes for the waddle. You can also use an orange chocolate chip or any orange candy for the waddle.