I am very selective when it comes to store bought bars I will consume and to be honest half the time I prefer making my own snacks at home. It allows me to tailor it to what my body is craving, monitor the amount of sugar goes into them, and of course only use real ingredients. If you are obsessed with sunflower seeds or sunflower butter I know you all are going to love these no bake pumpkin sunflower butter bars. They are a cross between fudge and snack bars and I just can’t get enough of them!
I like to meal prep a batch on Sunday and store them in my freezer for when I am craving a sweet treat during the day or after dinner. Yes I eat dessert almost every day, no shame in my game! Because when they are made with real ingredients and refined sugar free, I feel okay having my dessert every night.
What you will need to make these bars:
- SunButter sugar free sunflower seed butter (sub any nut or seed butter you want)
- Sprouted oat flour (sub almond or coconut flour)
- Organic pumpkin (NOT PUMPKIN PIE FILLING)
- Primal Palate pumpkin pie seasoning
- Mini Chocolate chips
- Goji berries
- Pumpkin seeds (sun sunflower seeds)
Simple add all ingredients except the chocolate chips, goji berries, and pumpkin seeds to a food processor and process about 5-10 seconds. Fold in some of the chocolate chips, goji berries, and pumpkin seeds to batter. Add to a lined 8×8 baking dish sprayed with coconut oil and spread an even layer to baking dish. Top with more of your chocolate chips, goji berries, and pumpkin seeds. Store in freezer for up to an hour or overnight.
No Bake Pumpkin Sunflower Butter Bars
- 1/2 cup Sunbutter no sugar added sunflower butter
- 1 cup sprouted oat flour
- 2 Tbsp organic pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp Primal Palate pumpkin spice
- 4 mejoodol dates
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds sub sunflower seeds
- Optional add in:
- 2 scoops Vital proteins unflalvored collagen peptides
- Add sunflower butter, oat flour, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, dates, maple syrup in food processor, and process for a few minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips, goji berries, and pumpkin seeds.
- Line an 8x8 dish with parchment paper sprayed with coconut oil and freeze over night. Store in freezer.