No bake peanut butter caramel brownie bites:
Okay these no bake peanut butter caramel brownie bites you need in your life ASAP. These little bites of goodness are decadent and the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Ingredients you will need:
- Medjool dates
- Georgia Grinders Organic Creamy Peanut Butter (Substitute any nut or seed butter)
- Cacao powder ( I used Philosophie Cacao Magic) or you can use cocoa powder
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut oil
- Hu Kitchen Dark Chocolate Gems (Substitute any type of chocolate chips or chocolate bar you like)
- Optional: Flaky salt
Prepping the no bake brownie base:
First, prepare the brownie batter by adding all the ingredients to a food processor. But make sure you remove the pits from your medjool dates, if they have them. And process until you get a sticky, crumbly consistency. I processed mine for about 20-30 seconds. Press the brownie mixture into a lined loaf pan and freeze while you prepare the peanut butter caramel.
Making the peanut butter caramel:
This peanut butter caramel is the easiest to prepare. Add everything to a food processor and process until smooth and creamy. But if you want you can mix it all up with a spoon too. And then add an even layer to the top of the brownie base, and freeze for at least an hour.
Melt your favorite chocolate with some coconut oil and pour an even layer on top of the peanut butter caramel. And if you dig the sweet and salty combination, sprinkle some flaky salt on top. Freeze for at least 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
I have found that if you chop straight out of the freezer, the chocolate tends to crack. And so I recommend letting them sit at room temperature for at least 5 minutes before slicing them up. You can slice them into bars, brownie bites, or into bigger brownies. But they are super decadent, so I would recommend the brownie bites.
How to store:
I like to store in either a reusable silicone bag or airtight container in the freezer. And when I am in the mood for something sweet, I pull a bite out and let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes, before devouring.
I hope you love them as much as I do. And if you make them please be sure to tag me in your creations over on Instagram.
No Bake Peanut Butter Caramel Brownie Bites:
Raw Brownie Base:
- 12 large medjool dates pits removed
- 1/2 cup creamy organic peanut butter substitute whatever nut/seed butter you dig
- 3/4 cup cacao powder or cocoa powder
Peanut Butter Caramel:
- 1/2 cup creamy organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Hu kitchen gems or any type
- of chocolate chips or chocolate bar you dig
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Optional: 1/2 tsp flaky salt
Raw brownie instructions:
- Add everything to food processor and process for 30 seconds
- Press it down into a lined loaf pan
- Freeze while you prep peanut butter caramel
Peanut butter caramel instructions:
- Clean the food processor with paper towel
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and process until smooth
- Spread even layer over the brownie base and freeze for at least an hour
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil either over stove top or 30 second increments in microwave until melted
- Pour over peanut butter later and create an even layer
- Sprinkle flaky salt on top
- Freeze until chocolate has set (I did 30 minutes)
- Let it sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before slicing into bars or bites
- Keep stored in freezer