You know it is going to be delicious if it involves raw cookie dough right? Now this raw cookie dough is the good for you type, where you don’t have to worry about consuming raw eggs. This recipe requires only 6 ingredients to create the cookie dough flavor plus additional ingredients if you want to get extra with some delicious toppings.
What you will need to get the cookie dough base includes:
- Raw cashews soaked overnight
- Sprouted gluten free oats
- Fourth and Heart Vanilla bean ghee (you can substitute coconut oil if doing dairy free)
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Celtic sea salt
- Optional add in: Vital Proteins unflavored collagen peptides
Add everything to a food processor or a high powered blender and pulse until you get your desired texture. At this point you can eat your cookie dough by the spoonfuls or you can proceed to the next steps to make your cookie dough chocolate bars.
If you are going to make the cookie dough bars here are the next steps:
- Add a layer of your cookie dough batter to an 8×8 or smaller baking dish lined with parchment paper and freeze for 30 minutes
- While your dough is chilling you can prepare your chocolate topping.
- I made my own chocolate by combining coconut oil, cacao powder, maple syrup. But if you want to skip this step, just use your favorite chocolate melted with some coconut oil.
- Next add a layer of your chocolate on top of your chilled cookie dough
- Top with your favorite sprinkles: coconut shreds, celtic sea salt, goji berries, almond slivers, etc.
No bake cookie dough bars
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup gf oats
- 1/4 cup vanilla bean ghee sub coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pinches Celtic sea salt
- Optional add in: @vitalprotiens collagen peptides unflavored
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- Coconut flakes
- Sea salt
- For base: pulse everything from base in food processor or high powered blender.
- Add to a lined 8x8 or smaller baking dish and store in freezer for 30 minutes
- prepare your chocolate spread by mixing the cacao, melted coconut oil, and maple syrup
- Spread on top of cashew base and sprinkle coconut flake and sea salt.
- Place back in freezer to harden up for about an hour, chop into squares, and store in freezer.