Who doesn’t love a good meatloaf? And if you don’t love meatloaf, I think you really haven’t tried the right version. This is my 9 ingredient, grain-free, paleo, keto friendly meatloaf and it is super tasty. And I think you all will love this version!
Ingredients you will need:
- Ground chicken or any type of meat you prefer
- Orange, red, and yellow bell peppers
- Primal Palate Super Gyro seasoning
- Pork rinds
- Garlic powder
- Primal Kitchen Foods Ketchup
Time saving hack:
I like to save some time by adding the bell peppers, onion, and cilantro to my food processor to chop. And I will pulse a couple times to get them chopped. But please be sure if doing this time saving hack that you pulse versus process. Because if you process you will end up with mush.
How to prepare meatloaf:
In a medium size bowl I whisk two eggs, add the ground chicken, chopped vegetables, ground pork rinds, seasoning, and mix until incorporated. And then I add mixture to a lined loaf pan, bake 350 F for 45-1 hour. I cooked mine for 45 minutes in my convection oven and then broil for 10.
I like to meal prep this ahead of time and enjoy during the week for either my lunches or dinner. What I like to pair the meatloaf with is my instant pot cauliflower mash, and roasted broccoli for a well balanced meal. But also roasted fingerling potatoes or traditional mashed potatoes go well with it too.
Grain-free, Paleo, Keto friendly meatloaf
- 1 lb of @buyranchdirect ground chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 orange bell pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/3 of a small yellow onion
- 1-2 Tbsp @primalpalate super gyro seasoning
- 1/2 cup pork rinds
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup primal kitchen foods ketchup
- Pulse the veggies in food processor
- Then in a bowl add ground chicken, eggs, and chopped veggies
- Add in seasoning and mix really well
- Add to a lined loaf pan with, add mixture and flatten the top, and the ketchup on top
- Cook 350 for 45-hour, (I did 45 minutes in my convection oven and broiled for 10).