Meal Prep Monday:
As some of you may have seen over on Instagram, Todd and I enjoyed such a lovely staycation. It was so nice to relax, not have to cook any food, and just enjoy all the amenities the beautiful resort had. Sometimes what you need is a weekend away or even just a day away from your daily duties to be able to fill up your tank.
Since I didn’t have the time Sunday to meal prep, I did it all on Monday before work. I focused on quick easy meals just like I did last week in order to get my meal prep done in no time. This meal prep took me about an hour to prepare it all and will give me enough meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next few day.
Tips for getting your meal prep done in a hour:
- Have a game plan!! I like to write out all my ideas and potential meals so that I know what order to go in while meal prepping
- Incorporate all of the kitchen appliances you have in order to be able to multi-task and cook a variety of meals at once
- Incorporate some of the same ingredients into different meals
- Stick to simple meals that can be prepared in 15 minutes or less
- Don’t over think it
- Have fun
Lunches and Dinners for the Week:
- Top: Pesto ground chicken, cauliflower rice, and cherry tomatoes
- Middle: Teriyaki air fried salmon, roasted everything but the bagel Brussels sprouts and mushrooms, cashew butter coleslaw
- Bottom: Teriyaki chicken bowls with cauliflower rice
- I also made a banana coffee cake for my breakfast (but this is not Whole30 approved for those of you doing a Whole30)
Snag the full recipes here: