You can always count on me to bring the festive foods to any gathering. And even though this year is going to be different, it is not stopping me from enjoying all of my festive eats at home. Because if we have to be stuck at home, why not make it special?
I am a sucker for baked brie and I wanted to make it extra festive for the holidays. And so I used crushed pistachios, dried cranberries, Manuka honey, and rosemary, for a delicious festive combination.
Ingredients you will need to make:
- Goats milk brie but feel free to pick up whatever your favorite brie is
- Fresh rosemary
- Crushed pistachios
- Dried cranberries but fresh cranberries will work too
- Manuka honey or any type of honey you have on hand
How to prepare:
Preparing this appetizer is simple! Remove the goats milk brie from packaging and add to a lined baking dish. And top the brie with the crushed pistachios, dried cranberries, fresh rosemary, and drizzle the Manuka honey all over the top. And bake 350 F for 7-8 minutes.
What to serve it with:
I found the cutest Christmas tree crackers at Sprouts to serve this baked brie with. But feel free to use whatever type of crackers you like. I also think a delicious fruity cracker would be perfect with this baked brie. And I also added some sliced sourdough to spread the baked brie on, because who doesn’t love bread?
Festive Baked Brie:
- 1 7 oz. Goat Brie
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
- 2 Tbsp dried cranberries substitute fresh cranberries
- 2 Tbsp Manuka honey
- Add the goats milk brie to a lined baking dish
- Top with the crushed pistachios, dried cranberries, Manuka honey, and fresh rosemary
- Drizzle the Manuka honey all over the top
- Bake 350 F for 7-8 minutes
- Enjoy with festive Christmas tree crackers and sourdough bread