Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast:
I have today off from work and Cinnamon Toast Crunch French toast is what’s on the menu. The nice thing about this French toast is it is grain-free, gluten-free, organic, non- GMO, and paleo. You are probably wondering how is this possible? Well if you haven’t heard of Awgbakery, it is time for you all to check them out. Because it is seriously the best grain-free bread I’ve ever had!
Ingredients you will need:
- Awgbakery CinnaSpice bread
- Vanilla extract
- Almond milk
- Fourth and Heart Vanilla Bean Ghee
How to make the French toast:
Making the French toast is super easy and I promise you really can’t mess this recipe up. In a shallow bowl, add the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, cardamom, and whisk. And then add your bread and coat both sides with the egg mixture. Heat pan with the ghee, add the coated bread, and cook a couple minutes on each side. But if you don’t have ghee you can easily use butter or coconut oil to cook French toast.
I also like to meal prep a batch of this for my busy work week. I make it all on Sunday and then refrigerate in an airtight container. The morning I plan on enjoying I place in my convection oven and bake 300 F for about 1o minutes to warm up. And then I top with whatever I feel like topping it with (typically its bananas and maple syrup) and enjoy on-the-go.
Check out these other breakfast ideas:
Cinnamon Toast Crunch French toast
- 4 slices of @awgbakery cinnaspice grain-free bread
- 2 @vitalfarms pasture raised eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 Tbsp @fourthandheart vanilla bean ghee
- In a shallow bowl or dish whisk everything
- Dip your bread and coat both sides with the egg mixture
- Warm pan with ghee and add bread
- Cook a couple minutes each side
- Top with bananas and maple syrup