Flourless Double Chocolate PB Cup Cookies:
These flourless double chocolate peanut butter cup cookies are the easiest cookies to prepare. These cookies require one bowl, 5 ingredients, and are done in 8 minutes. If you love peanut butter cookies you are going to love these double chocolate ones loaded with chopped peanut butter cups.
Ingredients you will need:
- I used Fix & Fogg dark chocolate peanut butter but you can substitute any nut or seed butter you prefer. And if you want the double chocolate, add in some cacao powder, I would do about 1-2 Tbsp.
- Large organic pasture raised egg
- Coconut sugar or maple sugar
- Justin’s mini milk chocolate peanut butter cups
- Vanilla extract
How to prepare the cookies:
Add the egg, peanut butter, coconut sugar, and vanilla to a bowl, and mix. Fold in 3/4 of the chopped peanut butter cups and store the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Then roll into balls, flatten with hands, and add to a baking dish lined with parchment paper, top with the remainder of the peanut butter cups, and bake 350 F for 8-10 minutes.
How to store:
I store my cooked cookies in an airtight container at room temperature. And I also have frozen them and they freeze well. So if you decide to freeze, you can either freeze already cooked or freeze the raw batter. And to reheat if I already have them cooked, I add to my convection oven, and cook a few minute on 350 F.
Flourless Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup crunchy Fix & Fogg peanut butter dark chocolate Sub any nut/seed butter
- 1 large organic pasture raised egg
- 1/2 cup maple sugar sub coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 mini Justin’s peanut butter cups
- Mix peanut butter, egg, maple sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl
- Fold in 3/4 of the chopped peanut butter cups
- Store dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes
- With a small ice cream scooper, scoop out dough, flatten with hand
- Top with rest of chopped Pb cups
- Bake 350 F 8-10 minutes