A loaded breakfast hash is one of my favorites to meal prep for the week. I like to meal prep my hash on Sunday’s and during my busy work weeks I just add some eggs on top and I have a loaded breakfast bowl. I like to mix up my hash flavor combinations to keep it exciting and never get bored with and this fall inspired hash is one of my favorites.
What I used:
- Breakfast sausage
- Sweet potatoes
I sauteed my onions, jalapeno, and cilantro first with some avocado oil for a few minutes. I then added in my breakfast sausage, sweet potatoes, apples, zucchini, and cook for 5-7 minutes or until the veggies are softened.
You can top your hash with scrambled eggs or a fried egg. I like to reheat my hash in a pan while I cook my eggs, place it in a tupperware, and take it on the go for a hearty, delicious, breakfast on the go.
Fall breakfast hash
- 4 sausage links
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 Tbsp diced jalapeño
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 small sweet potato peeled and diced
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 gala Apple
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Sauté your onion, jalapeño with avocado oil for a couple minutes.
- Add in chopped sausage and cook for 5 minutes and transfer to a plate.
- Add in sweet potato along with 1/4 cup water and cook until fork tender.
- Add in zucchini, apple, salt + pepper, cooked sausage, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Top with cilantro.