If you are obsessed with Trader Joe’s Everything but the bagel sesame seed seasoning like I am, then you are going to need to make these chicken tenders ASAP. These make for the perfect appetizer if entertaining, added in salad, or along with some veggies and carbs for a balanced meal.
They are super easy to prepare:
- Season your chicken tenders with the seasoning until well coated
- Heat a grill pan with avocado oil and cook a couple minutes each side ( you could skip this step, I just like a good char on my chicken)
- Then transfer chicken tenders to a baking dish lined with parchment paper and bake 350 for 10-15 minutes
- Serve with Primal Kitchen Foods unsweetened ketchup
Everything but the bagel sesame seed Chicken tenders
- 1 lb Chicken tenders
- 1-2 Tbsp everything but the bagel sesame seed seasoning
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- Add everything to chicken, add to a grill pan, cook a couple minutes each side, transfer to convection oven and bake 350 for 10-15 minutes.