I typically will use delicata squash for sweet dishes, but I wanted to switch it up this time around and make something savory. So I decided to make some delicata squash “Chips.” Let’s be honest they don’t have the same consistency of chips, but they taste just as good dipping them into Siete Foods spicy blanco queso. Their queso’s have no added sugars, or starches, are grain free, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and paleo-friendly. Now that in itself is something to party about!
If you want something quick and delicious for entertaining, try these out. They are super easy to prepare.
- Cut and deseed your delicata squash. I like to cut mine in half lengthwise and with a spoon scoop out the seeds.
- Season with avocado oil and Primal Palate’s New bae seasoning
- Bake 425 for 20 minutes flipping half way through
Once your squash is done roasting sprinkle some fresh cilantro on top, heat your cheese, and dip your squash chips in the cheese dip.
Delicata squash chips with @sietefoods blanco “cheese”
- 1 Delicata squash
- 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tbsp Primal Palate New Bae seasoning
- Cilantro For garnish
- 1/2 cup Siete Foods Spicy Blanco Cheese
- Cut and deseed delicata squash
- Spray some avocado oil on delicata squash along with seasoning
- Bake 425 for 20 minutes flipping half way
- Heat blanco cheese in a small sauce pan
- Add your delicata squash to plate and garnish with fresh cilantro