Cookie Dough Stuffed Chocolate Bar:
Have you ever tried making your own chocolate bars? Let me tell you, you need to try if you haven’t tried making your own. They are super easy to prepare and make for the perfect treat when you are craving something sweet.
Raw cookie dough:
Since I love cookie dough I thought I would create some cookie dough stuffed chocolate bars and boy is this the best thing i’ve created. Now you can make your own chocolate my mixing some cacao and coconut oil but I decided I wanted to make these as semi-homemade by using some chocolate I already had in my pantry.
The first thing you want to make sure you have before preparing these are your candy chocolate bar molds. These molds are the one’s I use for making my chocolate at home and love.
Ingredients you will need for raw cookie dough:
- Cashew butter
- Maple syrup
- Almond flour
- Vanilla extract
- Mini chocolate chips
Now you want to prepare your cookie dough filling by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl.
Next you want to melt your chocolate with some coconut oil. I like to heat mine in a small sauce pan on medium low heat, stirring throughout to prevent burning. Then you want to spray your molds with some coconut oil and add a thin layer of melted chocolate to mold. Store in freezer for 5 minutes to harden up. Then add a thin layer of your cookie dough filling and top with more melted chocolate. Store in the freezer to harden up for another 5 minutes and enjoy! I like to keep mine in my freezer and eat at room temperature.
How to store:
I like to store mine in an airtight container in the freezer and enjoy at room temperature. But they can also be store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Cookie Dough Stuffed Chocolate Bars
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 2 Tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 favorite chocolate bar
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil over stove top on medium low heat, stirring throughout until melted
- Spread a thin layer on chocolate molds and let sit in freezer while preparing the cookie dough filling
- Prepare your cookie dough filling by mixing your cashew butter, almond flour, vanilla extract, cinnamon, maple syrup, mini chocolate chips
- Add a thin layer of cookie dough to chocolate, gently pressing down with your fingers to create an even layer
- Top with more melted chocolate and let sit in freezer for at least 15 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden
- Store in freezer and enjoy at room temperature