There is nothing better than some pan fried plantains with vanilla madagascar ghee, cinnamon, and dipped in some Georgia Grinders maple almond butter. This has been my go to dessert, snack, when trying to tame my sugar dragon. I can’t wait for you all to try this combination and let me know what you think!
Cinnamon Vanilla Madagascar ghee plantains
- 2 plantains peeled and cut in coins
- 1 Tbsp Fourth and Heart vanilla Madagascar ghee
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Georgia Grinders Maple Almond butter
- Add ghee to a pan and heat, add plantains with cinnamon and cook a couple minutes each side.
- Serve with Georgia Grinders creamy maple almond butter