Banana bread cookies:
One of my favorite ways to use up ripe bananas besides making banana bread. What I love about these cookies is how quick and easy they come together. They make for the perfect on-the-go snack, breakfast, or even a little after dinner treat. The flavor combinations are endless so you can mix and match every week so that you don’t get bored.
Breakfast Banana cookies
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 2 Tbsp cashew butter
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup gluten free sprouted quick oats
- 2 Tbsp Raw coconut butter
- Mix all and bake 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and drizzle melted coconut butter
- Store in airtight container in fridge