Air Fryer Mummy Pizzas:
These gluten free air fryer mummy pizzas are a super simple and delicious meal idea for spooky season.
What you’ll need:
- Gluten Free bread (I used this one). But you could also use English muffins or your favorite bread
- Tomato sauce of your liking
- String cheese
How to prepare mummy pizzas:
These are super simple to prepare! Spread some of the tomato sauce onto the bread. Pull the string cheese apart to create strips. And place onto the bread to create the mummy look. Add two diced olives to each one for the eyes.
Place your mummy pizzas in your air fryer dish. I did three at a time. And air fry on 400°F for 4-5 minutes.
Baking in oven:
And if you don’t have an air fryer, you can bake these in your toaster oven or oven too. Bake 400°F for 5-6 minutes.
Check out these other spooky eats:
Air Fryer Mummy Pizzas
- 6 slices of gluten free rounds substitute English muffins or any bread you like
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce of your choice
- 12 diced olives
- 4 string cheese
- Spread tomato sauce on each slice of bread
- Peel your string cheese and place cheese strands on bread. Placing them in different directions to create the mummy look.
- Place 2 diced olives on each piece
- Place in air fryer on 400°F for 4-5 minutes or bake 350° for 7-10 minutes