Air fryer fish sticks:
As you know, I am all about making all our meals from scratch. And since I was craving some fish sticks I decided to make some easy peasy, 3 ingredient, fish sticks in my air fryer. But if you don’t have an air fryer, you can also make these by baking or pan frying.
Ingredients you will need:
- Any type of white fish you have on hand, I used Vital Choice wild petrale sole
- I used Nut Crumbs spicy nut crumbs, but you can use any type of bread crumbs, panko bread crumbs, crackers, chips, you have on hand. And if not using the nut crumbs I would suggest adding in garlic powder, salt + pepper, paprika, oregano to whatever you choose using.
- Pasture raised egg
I set up a dredging station to prepare my fish sticks. On my cutting board I had my wild petrale sole sliced into fish sticks, in a bowl I had a whisked egg, and in another bowl the nut crumbs. I dipped the fish in the egg wash, then nut crumbs, and added to my greased air fryer pan.
How to prepare in air fryer:
I cooked my fish sticks in my air fryer on 350 F for 8 minutes. But if you are going to bake I would do 350 F for about 8-10 minutes. And if pan frying, I would heat oil in a pan and cook a few minutes each side.
What to serve with:
I am enjoying these fish sticks with some roasted broccoli and Primal Kitchen Foods tarter sauce.
Air Fryer Fish Sticks
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup nut crumbs spicy
- 1 lb wild petrale sole or any type of fish you have
- In one bowl whisk egg
- In another bowl add nut crumbs
- Dip sliced fish in egg mixture
- Then dip in nut crumbs
- Add to a greased air fryer pan
- Cook 350 for 8 minutes in air fryer
- Serve with Primal Kitchen Foods tartar sauce