Whole 30 shrimp scampi with noodles:
This Whole 30 shrimp scampi is one of my favorite meals to meal prep when I want something quick, satisfying, and only requiring one pan. This meal is super easy to prepare and makes for a great item to meal prep on Sunday for your busy work week ahead.
What ingredients I used:
I kept the ingredients simple for this dish because I believe that simple is always best. You are going to need the following ingredients to make this dish.
- Wild caught shrimp
- Fourth and Heart California Ghee (substitute avocado oil and minced garlic)
- Zucchini’s spiralized
- Primal Palate Super Gyro seasoning (substitute oregano, thyme, and rosemary)
- Chili flakes (omit if you can’t handle spice)
- Filtered water
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare the scampi:
The steps to preparing this dish are very simple. I used a large pan so that everything will fit in one pan. Heat your ghee in the pan, add the onions, diced red bell peppers, salt and pepper, and sauté for 5 minutes. Then add in more ghee if needed, add shrimp, chili flakes, cilantro, and super gyro seasoning, and cook for a few minutes. Lastly, add the noodles, water, juice of lemons, and cook for a couple minutes.
Shrimp scampi with zoodles
- 1 lb wild caught shrimp from vital choice
- 2 Tbsp Fourth and Heart California garlic ghee substitute avocado oil and 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1-2 tbsp Primal Palate super gyro seasoning sub 2 tsp oregano, 1/2 tsp thyme, 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/3 cup diced onions
- 4 zucchini’s spiralized
- 2 red bell peppers diced
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 small head of Cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- Sauté onions and red bell pepper with 1 Tbsp of ghee for a few minutes
- Add in 1 Tbsp of ghee, shrimp, chili flakes, salt + pepper, cilantro, and seasoning cook for a few minutes
- Add zoodles, water, juice of lemons, and cook for a couple minutes
- Top with cilantro and enjoy!