My love for taco’s and stuffed bell peppers combined into one for the ultimate dinner option. Stuffed bell peppers are a great meal prep option for your Sunday meal preps. You can prep everything in advance and have them ready for those busy work night dinners. All you have to do is pop them in the oven and you will have dinner ready in no time.
What you will need:
- Buy Ranch Direct ground beef
- 3 bell peppers
- Pine nuts
- Primal Palate Taco seasoning
- Step 1: slice your bell peppers in half and remove the seeds
- Step 2: Heat your pan with the oil and saute your onions, salt + pepper for a few minutes
- Step 3: Add your ground beef with the taco seasoning, garlic, and cook for about 5-7 minutes
- Step 4: Add in your chopped zucchini, cilantro, carrots and cook until veggies are softened (about 5 minutes)
- Step 5: Transfer your beef mixture to your bell peppers, stuff, top with pine nuts, and bake 350 F for 30 minutes covered
If you are meal prepping these in advance just do up to step 4. The night you plan on having for dinner simply place in the oven for 30 minutes on 350 F.
Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 3 bell peppers
- 1/2 lb Buy Ranch Direct grass fed beef
- 1 Tbsp primal palate taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 cup diced zuchhini
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp pine nuts
- saute your onions with avocado oil, salt + pepper to taste for a few minutes.
- Add in beef, seasoning, garlic, and cook until no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add in zucchini, cilantro, and carrots and cook until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer to your cut bell peppers, stuff, top with pine nuts, and bake 350 for 30 minutes covered.