It is that time of the year, for all things PUMPKIN. These pumpkin truffles are easy to prepare and you can store them in the freezer for a quick snack or after dinner dessert.
Here is what you’ll need:
- Pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- Georgia Grinders maple almond butter (you can substitute any nut/seed butter you’d like)
- Fourth and Heart vanilla madagascar ghee (you can substitute coconut oil)
- Coconut flour or almond flour
- Vanilla extract
- Primal Palate pumpkin spice seasoning
- Chocolate chips of your choice + 1 tsp coconut oil
- Optional add in: Vital Proteins unflavored collagen peptides
How to prepare truffles:
You will add everything to a food processor or a high powered blender and pulse/blend. Then roll them into bite size balls and store in the fridge for an hour or so. While they are in the fridge, melt you chocolate of choice with 1 tsp of coconut oil in the microwave for 45 seconds.
Dipping the truffles:
Then comes the fun part, dipping them in the delicious chocolate. I love a sweet and salty combo, so after dipped in chocolate I sprinkled some celtic sea salt on top. Store them in the fridge or freezer to allow the chocolate to harden. Then drizzle some extra chocolate on top. I personally like storing mine in the freezer and letting them sit at room temperature for a minute before devouring.
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree NOT PUMPKIN PIE FILLING
- 1/4 cup Georgia Grinders maple caramel almond butter Substitute any nut/seed butter
- 1 tbsp Fourth and Heart vanilla Madagascar ghee Substitute coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Primal Palate pumpkin pie spice
- 2 scoops Unflavored collagen peptides Optional
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Add everything (except chocolate and 1 tsp coconut oil) to food processor or high powered blender and pulse/blend.
- Roll into balls and let sit in the fridge for an hour
- Melt your chocolate with 1 tsp coconut oil in microwave for 45 seconds or until melted
- Dip each ball into chocolate and sprinkle sea salt on top
- Store in freezer or fridge in an airtight container