If you are pressed for time but want a delicious and quick meal, stir fry’s are the way to go. This is one of my favorites to prepare after work towards the end of the week when I am out of all my meal prepped items. Did I mention you will only need one pan for this dish? Hello quick clean up!
Here is what you are going to need:
- Ground Pork ( I like using Buy ranch Direct)
- California garlic ghee (substitute any oil you use)
- Package of coleslaw mix ( I buy mine at Trader Joe’s)
- Coconut Aminos
- Teriyaki sauce
- Sesame oil
- Trader Joe’s Everything but the bagel sesame seed seasoning
- Chili sauce if you like spice
The steps to making this dish only require two steps:
- Heat your pan with the ghee and add your pork with coconut aminos, teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper, and the chili sauce (if using). Cook for 5-7 minutes or until the pork is no longer pink.
- Then add in your coleslaw mix, stir, and cook for a couple minutes.
And that is it folks, a one pan, under 15 minute dinner, you can prep after a long day at work. Now this is what I call fast food!
One pan stir fry
- 1 lb ground pork
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp California garlic ghee
- 1 package of coleslaw
- 2 tsp coconut Aminos
- 2 tsp teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Trader Joe's everything but the bagel sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp @fermfarm do less of you can’t handle spice
- Cook pork, with salt + pepper, coconut Aminos, teriyaki, sesame oil, ghee, and seasoning for 5-7 minutes.
- Add in coleslaw with 1/4 cup water, mix, and cook for a couple minutes.