No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars:
I got creative with my leftover macadamia pulp from making my homemade macadamia mylk and created these no bake blueberry lemon cheesecake bars. But don’t worry, if you don’t have pulp you can still make these!
What you will need:
- Leftover macadamia pulp (if you don’t have this just use raw macadamia nuts)
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
- 1 bag of freeze fried blueberries or use fresh or frozen
- Raw almonds
- Candied pecans or use raw pecans and add maple syrup, coconut sugar + cinnamon
Prepping the base first:
I first prepared my base by adding my raw almonds, candied pecans, and coconut oil (not melted) to my food processor. And I pulsed a couple times until I got a sticky sand like consistency. But please be mindful that you are pulsing versus processing in your food processor. Because if you process for too long you will end up with nut butter and not a sticky crust. Add the crust to a 13×9 baking dish sprayed with coconut oil and press down with your fingers to create an even layer.
Making the “cheesecake:”
For the “cheesecake,” I add everything too food processor and processed until a smooth silky texture. I then added to the top of my crust and spread into an even layer. And then I stick in the freezer for a few hours or overnight to firm up. And once it has firmed up with a sharp knife I cut into bars.
How to store:
I like to store mine in my freezer in an airtight container. And when I am ready to enjoy one I let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes.
Left Over Macadamia Pulp Lemon Blueberry No Bake "Cheesecake" Bars
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup homemade candied pecans or do 1/2 cup raw pecans, 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup, cinnamon sugar seasoning or coconut sugar and cinnamon
- 2 heaping Tbsp coconut oil not melted
- 1 cup leftover macadamia pulp with 4 dates use raw macadamia nuts and 4 dates of you don’t have pulp
- 1 large lemon juiced
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil not melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bag of freeze dried blueberries or fresh blueberries
- Add all the ingredients for base to food processor and pulse a couple times until you get a sticky crumble consistency
- Add base to a 13x9 baking dish and press down with your fingers to create an even layer
- Add all ingredients for filling except the freeze dried blueberries to food processor and process until smooth consistency
- Add in the freeze dried consistency and pulse a couple times
- Spread on top of the base
- Add to freezer and freeze for 2-3 hours or overnight
- Remove from freezer and with a sharp knife cut into slices
- Store in freezer and enjoy at room temperature