Green chicken noodle pasta salad:
My body has been having some serious cravings for artichoke hearts and olives as of late. So I came up with this meal to feed these cravings and boy did it not disappoint one bit. To speed up the process I grabbed a jar of Primal Kitchen Foods Greek Dressing at the grocery store instead of making my own marinate. I love their products because they use real ingredients and use avocado oil in place of canola oil like other dressing typically have.
I first cleaned my chicken breast and chopped into bite size pieces. Next, I added it to a glass Tupperware and poured the Greek dressing over the chicken. Then I let it marinate in the refrigerator for an hour while I prepped the rest of the ingredients for this pasta dish. But you can skip the marinating step if you are pressed for time.
While the chicken is marinating you are going to want to grab these items:
- Olives ( I used a mixture of green and black)
- Artichoke hearts in water
- Sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- Red onion
- Spiralized zucchini (this is the spiralizer I use to make my zoodles)
Cooking the chicken:
Once the chicken is done marinating you are going to heat your pan, add your sun-dried tomatoes, red onions, and sauté for a few minutes. Add in your marinated chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink. And lastly, add in the rest of the ingredients and cook for a few minutes. Squeeze the juice of the lemon on top of the dish and enjoy!
The nice thing about this dish is that it taste great warm and cold. If you are like me and have to meal prep all cold dishes since you eat in your car while at work, then this is a for sure meal to add to your next meal prep.
Greek Chicken Zoodle Pasta Salad
- 4 3-4 oz Chicken breast
- 1 cup Artichokes
- 1/2 cup Olives
- 1/3 cup Sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup diced red onions
- 2-3 large Zucchini’s spiralized
- 1 Lemon juice
- 1 jar Primal Kitchen Foods Greek dressing
- Chop your chicken into bite size pieces and marinate your chicken with the jar of Primal Kitchen Foods Greek dressing for at least 30 minutes
- Heat pan, add onions, sundried tomatoes, and sauté for 5 minutes
- Add marinated chopped chicken and cook for 5 minutes
- Add in olives, artichokes, zoodles and cook for a few minutes