If you are looking for something different from your traditional turkey dinner, try this cranberry chicken. I personally am not a huge fan of the traditional Thanksgiving dinner, so this meal definitely comes in handy. I infused the chicken with some chicken bone broth that not only makes it extra tasty, but it leaves the chicken nice and moist.
What you will need:
- Chicken breast
- Organic fresh cranberries or frozen
- Fresh herbs such as; thyme, rosemary
- Chicken Bone Broth
- Avocado oil or ghee
How to make:
I add my avocado oil to a large pan and warm. Then I add my diced shallots, chicken breast, salt and pepper, and 1/2 cup of the cranberries. Cook the chicken breast 3-4 minutes each side. And once chicken is done transfer to a plate and let rest. Next add in the broth, rest of cranberries, thyme, diced shallots, garlic, and cook for a few minutes. Lastly, add back in the chicken breast, cover pan, and simmer until the liquid is absorbed.
Bone broth infused Cranberry chicken
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 3 springs thyme
- 1/4 cup bone broth
- Salt + pepper
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- Add avocado oil to pan and warm on medium heat
- Add chicken breast, 1/2 cup cranberries, salt + pepper, and cook 2-4 minutes each side.
- Once chicken is done transfer to a plate let rest
- In same pan add In broth, rest of cranberries, thyme, shallot, garlic, and cook for a few minutes
- Add the chicken back into the pan, cover pan, and simmer
- Cook until the liquid is absorbed