Air fried ravioli:
The air fried ravioli are a unique twist to the classic ravioli. They make for a great appetizer or entree for those busy weeknights.
Ingredients you will need:
- Favorite ravioli not frozen
- Italian Nut crumbs or bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- Avocado oi
- Pecorino cheese
- Tomato sauce of choice or marinara sauce
Setting up dredging stations:
Set up your dredging stations before starting. In one bowl whisk a large egg, in another bowl mix your Italian nut or bread crumbs with some salt + pepper.
Preparing the ravioli:
First dip your ravioli in the egg, then nut crumbs, and add to a greased air fryer dish.
Air fry the ravioli on 380°F for 15 minutes, flipping half way through.
And one they are done, sprinkle some pecorino Romano cheese, fresh cilantro, and dip in your favorite tomato sauce or marinara sauce.
Air Fried Ravioli
- 1 package of your favorite ravioli not frozen
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Italian Nut crumbs or bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil spray
- 1 Tbsp pecorino romano cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped cilantro for garnish
- 1 cup tomato sauce of choice or marinara sauce
- Create dredging station, one bowl with whisked egg, and another bowl with Italian nut or bread crumbs with salt and pepper to taste
- Add ravioli to egg and then into the nut crumbs
- Add to greased air fryer dish
- Cook 380°F for 15 minutes flipping half way through
- Sprinkle pecorino Romano cheese on top, fresh cilantro
- Serve with your favorite tomato sauce or marinara sauce