Whole30 Egg Muffins:
These Paleo, Whole30, Keto egg muffins, are one of my favorite breakfast on-the-go items to meal prep. Not only are the possibilities endless but they are super easy and convenient to prepare. If your mornings are crazy busy like mine during the week, then I definitely suggest you add these to your menu for the week.
What you will need:
Preparing the muffins:
I like to sauté my vegetables with the ghee and salt + pepper for 5-7 minutes. Then add in my cooked bacon and spinach and cook until spinach is wilted. But this step is optional, if in a time crunch, just add everything to whisked eggs, and bake. Once the vegetables have cooled then I add to my whisked eggs, pour in lined muffin tins, and bake 350 F for 20 minutes.
Since I meal prep these for my breakfast on-the-go I store in an airtight container along with avocado. So that in the morning I can just grab and run out the door. But these also can be frozen, so double the batch, and freeze in an airtight container for a week you don’t feel like cooking.
Whole30 Egg Muffins
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 4 slices cooked Buy Ranch Direct Bacon
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced broccoli
- 1/3 cup diced onions
- 1 Tbsp Fourth and Heart Garlic Ghee
- 1-2 cups spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook bacon and with a paper towel pat off grease
- Add ghee to a large pan and warm
- Add onions, broccoli, mushrooms, and salt + pepper to pan and sauté for 5-7 minutes
- Add in bacon and spinach and cook until spinach is wilted
- In a medium size bowl whisk eggs and once veggie mixture has cooled add to the eggs and mix
- Add to lined muffin tins and bake 350 F for 20 minutes
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator