Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding:
Here is an easy and delicious vegan cinnamon raisin bread pudding for the holidays. Since Little Northern Bakehouse sent me some of their cinnamon raisin gluten-free, plant-based, I wanted to use in this bread pudding recipe.
Why Little Northern Bakehouse:
Little Northern Bakehouse breads are allergy-friendly, egg, dairy-free, and Non-GMO project verified. Sometimes gluten-free breads can taste like cardboard but not this one. It is soft, fluffy, and the taste is on point. But if you don’t have this bread don’t worry, just use whatever bread you typically use.
- Little Northern Bakehouse Cinnamon & Raisin Gluten-Free Bread
- Coconut oil
- Coconut cream
- Raw Cashews (soaked and drained)
- Almond Milk
- Primal Palate Maple Sugar (substitute coconut sugar or maple syrup)
- Vanilla extract
- Vegan Butter
- Optional: powdered sugar
How to prepare:
This bread pudding is super easy make and it can be meal prepped in advance. First, I let my bread sit out the night before to dry out but you could also toast. For the sauce, I added my coconut oil, coconut cream, raw cashews, almond milk, maple sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to food processor. I processed in my food processor but you can also use a blender. until everything was blended (about 30 seconds-1 minute). Then I added the sauce to the chopped bread and gently mixed. Add to a 13×9 baking dish, cover with melted butter, and bake 350 F for 40-45 minutes.
What to serve with:
Once done baking I let cool for 10 minutes and top with some powdered sugar on top. It also pairs nicely with some vegan vanilla bean gelato.
Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
- 10 slices Little Northern Bakehouse gluten-free cinnamon & raisin bread chopped
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup soaked and drained cashews
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup maple sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 Tbsp melted vegan butter
- 1-2 Tbsp powdered sugar for topping Optional
- I let my bread sit out overnight to dry up but you can also toast to dry up
- Add coconut cream, maple sugar, cashews, almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to food processor and process (you can use blender too)
- If too thick you can add more almond milk to thin out
- Pour sauce into a bowl, add chopped bread, and raisins, and carefully mix
- Add to a 9x13 baking dish, brush top with melted butter
- Bake 350 F for 40-45 minutes
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top
- Optional topping vegan vanilla bean gelato
Disclaimer: Products were gifted from Little Northern Bakehouse. Opinions are my own.