Snicker stuffed dates:
Stuffed dates have been my go to whenever I am needing a quick snack during the day or an after dinner treat. The flavor combinations are endless as far as what you could stuff your dates with. To DATE, these snicker stuffed dates are by far one of my favorite combinations I have done.
The nice thing about these is it really takes no time to prep, you can make them in advance, and have them stored in your freezer for when you are craving something sweet.
Here is what you’ll need:
- Medjool dates
- Cashew butter (substitute any nut/seed butter you’d like)
- Crushed cashews (substitute any nut/seeds you’d like)
- Mini chocolate chips or chocolate of your choice
- Coconut oil
- Flaky salt
How to prepare:
I first make a slit down the middle of my medjool dates and remove the pit. Next I add some of the cashew butter to each date, sprinkle in some crushed cashews, and push together your date so that everything stays inside. Then I melt my chocolate with my coconut oil, use a fork, and dip each date in the chocolate mixture. Sprinkle chopped cashews, flaky salt, and store in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Once the chocolate has firmed up in the freezer, I place either in a Stasher Bag or an airtight container in my freezer. I love eating them straight out of the freezer but you can let them sit at room temperature if that’s your jam.
Snicker stuffed dates
- 6-8 large medjool dates
- 1/4 cup Cashew butter Substitute any nut/seed butter
- 3 Tbsp crushed cashews Subsittute any nut/seed
- 1/2 cup Melted chocolate
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Flaky salt
- Make a slit down the middle of your medjool date and remnove the pit
- Stuff dates with cashew butter, crushed cashews and pinch the date closed
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil over stove top on medium low heat, stirring frequentlyYou can also melt in microwave for 30-45 seconds
- dip dates in chocolate with a fork, sprinkle flaky salt on top, and crushed cashews on top
- Store in freezer