Stuffed dates have been my go to whenever I am needing a quick treat during the day or after dinner treat. The flavor combinations are endless as far as what you could stuff your dates with. To DATE, these snicker stuffed dates are by far one of my favorite combinations I have done.
The nice thing about these is it really takes no time to prep, you can make them in advance, and have them stored in your freezer for when you are craving something sweet.
Here is what you’ll need:
- Medjool dates
- Cashew butter (substitute any nut/seed butter you’d like)
- Crushed cashews (substitute any nut/seeds you’d like)
- Mini chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
- Sea salt
You are going to want to first make a slit down the middle of your dates and remove the pits.
Then you will stuff your date with the cashew butter and crushed cashews.
Melt your chocolate with some coconut oil over stove top on medium low heat or microwave for 30-45 seconds.
Carefully dip your stuffed dates in the chocolate and sprinkle more crushed cashews and sea salt on top.
Store in the freezer and enjoy!
Snicker stuffed dates
- 6-8 medjool dates
- Cashew butter
- crushed cashews
- 1/4 cup Enjoy life foods Chocolate
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Stuff dates with cashew butter, sprinkle with crushed cashews
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil over stove top on medium low heat, stirring frequentlyYou can also melt in microwave for 30-45 seconds
- dip dates in chocolate, sprinkle sea salt add crushed cashews on top
- Store in freezer