Salted Macadamia Tahini Caramel Fudge Bars:
Who doesn’t love a delicious fudge? These salted macadamia tahini caramel fudge bars is one of my favorite candy bars I have made in quite some time. And what I love about them, is they are easy to create. And perfect for keeping a stash in your freezer at all times.
Ingredients you will need:
- Artisana Organics Mac-coconut butter, I highly suggest you keep a jar of this in your pantry at all times. It is seriously my favorite. But if you don’t have this feel free to use whatever nut or seed butter you have on hand.
- Tahini (substitute any nut or seed butter)
- Medjool dates
- Coconut flour or almond flour
- Flaxseed meal
- Unsweetened toasted coconut
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips or chocolate of choice
- Coconut oil
How to prepare the fudge:
Add all the ingredients except for the chocolate and coconut oil to a food processor. And process until you get a smooth and creamy consistency. And add to a lined 4×6 baking dish and spread into an even layer. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow for it to really firm up.
What if I don’t like macadamia or tahini?
Feel free to substitute with whatever type of nut or seed butter you like. But I will warn you, it may not taste the same way these do. And so please keep that in mind if changing all the ingredients to this recipe.
Forming the candy bars:
Once the fudge has firmed up in the freezer, slice into desired size candy bars. But if you don’t want to do candy bars, you can also use a melon scoop and roll into balls, to make truffles.
Melt chocolate of choice with coconut oil. And place candy bar on a fork and dip each candy bar into the melted chocolate. And using a fork tap off the excess chocolate, place on parchment paper, and sprinkle salt on top of each one. Freeze or refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to let the chocolate set.
How to store:
I like to store in an airtight container in the freezer. And when I want to enjoy one, I just take out and devour!
Salted Macadamia Tahini Caramel Fudge Bars
- 1/4 cup Mac-coconut butter
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup soaked medjool dates
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 cup toasted unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate or chocolate chips of choice + 1 tsp coconut oil
- Add everything to food processor
- Process until you get a smooth sticky consistency
- Spread into a lined 4x6 baking dish
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight
- Remove from freezer and slice into bites or candy bars, or use a melon scoop to scoop out and roll into balls to create truffles
- Dip into melted chocolate
- Sprinkle salt on top
- Return to freezer to allow chocolate to set
- Store in freezer