If you love peppermint and matcha then this combination is going to be a sure winner for you.
Here is what I used to make these:
- Vital Proteins Match Collagen
- Medjool dates
- Raw coconut shreds
- MCT oil (sub coconut oil)
- Cacao nibs
- Peppermint extract
- Raw almonds (sub any nut/seed you like)
- Optional add in: Ora Organics Vanilla plant based powder (sub any vanilla protein powder you use)
Add everything to a food processor and process for 10-15 seconds. If the batter isn’t sticky enough add in 1 tablespoon at a time of filtered water until you reach desired consistency. If it is too sticky add in either more matcha or the vanilla protein powder. Roll into balls and store in the freezer.
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins matcha collagen
- 2 Tbsp raw coconut shreds
- 2-3 Tbsp MCT oil
- 2 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 cup raw almonds
- Optional add in 1 scoop Ora Organics vanilla plant based protein powder
- Process everything in food processor, if it’s too crumbly add 1 Tbsp at a time of filtered water. If too wet you can add in some more matcha or optional add in.